Friday 29 April 2016

The Beginning

Where should I start?

I'm a submissive and a feminist. Sometimes those things run up against each other.

Actually, I think I have reconciled most of them inside my own head, in that I no longer panic that I want all the dirty things I want. Yes, I used to.

I've always been a feminist. And I think after years of confusion I realized that as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else, whatever turns me on is fine, and the hell with what anyone else thinks. My kink is mine, and I can no more help what turns me on than anyone else can.

But... I'm still not thrilled about the rest of the world knowing that this is how my marriage works.

Honestly, if most of my friends knew my marriage was Dom/sub, they'd probably assume I was the Domme. Um, except the ones that know Z; I doubt anyone who knows him would ever think he's submissive. And he's not. He's all Dom, and I'm all sub.

I love Dominance, and I'm lucky to have found it. Sounds perfect, doesn't it? And it is. Except sometimes, when it isn't.

I want to use this blog to write about my feelings, maybe figure things out. I often think best through my fingers, and I'm hoping this will help me.

If you have any comments, please jump into the comments and tell me what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogisphere, Aurora. I can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I've been lurking so long, it's exciting and a bit scary to be here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the kinky corner of Blogland!

    ReplyDelete